Monday, March 24, 2008

Wowsa! PayPal is HERE!!

Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into! Since I am actually offering some things "for sale," I thought it might be nice to go for it and try out the cute little paypal widget (see him over there, isn't he cute!). PLEASE be patient with me if you wish to use this method...I'm sure it's not difficult, but since I am so new at it, I will have to consult my wonderful, helpful friend Lisa before I go goofing up anyone's order!
Fiddle around with it and you'll see I have offered options for the Shasta Daisy set (you choose tee or tank) and sizes. Also, note that the shipping is not included in these prices so I will add the actual shipping to your invoice when your order is placed...if you are local, of course I would be glad to deliver it right to your door!
Have fun, place orders, and happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, Your site is looking great and that Addie is the perfect little model! Be glad to help anyway I can!
Lisa