Sunday, March 2, 2008

Price List--Finally!!!

I've spent a lot (I mean a LOT) of time trying to narrow down a price list so here it is. Keep in mind that all prices listed are estimates and the final price will be displayed as each "sample" is made up. Also, each price does include Indiana sales tax so if you live outside of Indiana, please let me know and I will change the price for you.

Ruffle pants/capris and appliqued tee (your choice of long sleeve, short sleeve, or tank)
Examples of similar outfit: Valentine outfit or Halloween outfit
Sz. 0-2T $43.00
Sz. 3T-6 $49.00

Ruffle pants/capris and Peasant shirt (short sleeved or 3/4)
Examples of similar outfit: Red and cream paisley (3/4) outfit or red and blue (short sl.)
Sz. 0-2T $56.00
Sz. 3T-6 $64.00

Sundress with shirred top and ruffle
Example: Green dress
Sz. 0-2T $35.00
Sz. 3T-6 $40.00

Euro style wrap dress--it's actually reversible so you get 2 dresses in 1!
Example: First picture in the slideshow (green flowers, ties in the back, Addie has on a peasant shirt and pants with it)
Sz. 0-2T $43.00
Sz. 3T-6 $49.00
For a complete outfit similar to Addie's Easter outfit, add $11 for the shirt and $11 for the pants!

I am always trying new patterns and making up my own designs so be on the lookout for any new added outfits. I'm sure I'll be getting around to doing some skirts for spring and summer soon!

No comments: