Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty, pretty


I finished this outfit for Addie this weekend and I think it has turned into my new favorite (I tend to think this of everything new I make so you'll probably get this a lot!). I didn't buy a ton of this fabric when we were at Hancocks because I found it right before we were leaving, BUT I know where to get it if anyone is interested. If you want this outfit, I might ask for a "deposit" so I can buy the fabric and then ask for the remainder of the payment when the outfit is complete. This set comes with ruffled capris with an elastic waist and a short sleeve, ruffled peasant top and sash. I will only make one more of this outfit (other than Addie's) so get this beauty while you can! Here are prices for this outfit:
Sizes 6m-2T: $55 (deposit of $15)
Sizes 3T-6: $62 (deposit of $20)
AND I know right where you can get a matching bow: www.faithworksboutique.com

Remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them to see more detail.





No comments: