Monday, March 24, 2008

FOR SALE!

Alright, here is another outfit for sale...

Adorable little Shasta Daisy set that comes with ruffled capris with elastic waist and your choice of appliqued tee or tank. SO fun for spring and summer! I do not have the shirts in stock, so it may take a week or two to get this outfit to you, but I promise it will be worth your wait! I had so much fun throwing this one together and it turned out darling. See more pictures below. You'll notice the prices are a little less than my estimates in the price list, but this fabric was marked down so you get a better deal!



Here are the prices:
Sizes 6m-2T: $35
Sizes 3T-6: $40


Quantities are limited so buy yours now! (I have enough fabric to make 2-3 more outfits, depending on which sizes are ordered first).

Please email me at: junebugcreations@insightbb.com to place your order!

No comments: