Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Couple New Things

Yes, it snowed 4-5 inches here this past Friday so I took it upon myself to attempt to get in the mood for Spring yet again (after the teasingly wonderful weather we had last weekend). Since I love making the peasant tops so much, I thought I'd try making a dress. This is some extra fabric I had stashed away from a pants outfit I made Addie in the fall and it turned out so cute! Of course, on a hanger, it looks like it might fit her baby doll, but the elastic stretches and it certainly fits her as you can see. I want to make a few changes to this pattern before I make up any samples to sell, so be on the lookout for a slightly different version coming soon!


This next outfit is one I've been wanting to make up for a long time now with some red and blue fabric I got a few months ago. As you may have noticed, I am kind of into the vintage look and I like using prints inspired by the 1930s. Addie wore this to church this morning and it was quite comfy. I am so excited about it because I actually sewed in my clothing labels on the top and pants and it looks so "official" now! I don't have any more of this fabric, but if anyone is interested in this exact outfit, I know right where to get more and it would probably get here quick!



1 comment:

www.faithworksboutique.com said...

OMGoodness! I love them both! I need a dress in that style for Emma!!