Sunday, March 2, 2008

Feeling "Springy"



What a beautiful day today! Here in Evansville, we had 68 degree, sunny, warm and beautiful weather...expecting snow on Tuesday. Welcome to Indiana weather! As I anticipated the warm-ness today, I decided to make a cute little springy sundress to get us all in the mood for the upcoming season. It includes straps that tie on the shoulders and a cute ruffle at the bottom. Of course this one had to be green since St. Pat's is the next holiday and Addie must have something green to wear. (I finished some shamrock pants today for her as well...see those in the slideshow).

This type of dress would be between $35 and $40, depending on the size. I promised a price list, so I'll stop with this post and get right on that. I hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather today!

No comments: