Monday, April 28, 2008

A Few Notes...

OK, the new outfits have been added to the Paypal widget on the right of the screen and I had a few difficulties with the size inventory. If you don't see the size you want in the choices, chances are it wouldn't let me add it. You can always just choose another size (in the correct size-price range of course) and drop me an email letting me know which size you really want.

Let's talk shipping... I have found out with other orders that it works best to ship First Class when I'm shipping only 1 or 2 outfits, which just costs you $3.00. Three or more outfits should ship in a Priority Mail flat rate box for $4.60. If you go overboard and purchase 6 or more outfits from me at once, shipping will be on me! Woohoo! That would be great, wouldn't it?

And oh yes, the prices. All of the prices in the Paypal widget include Indiana sales tax so PLEASE let me know if you are out of state BEFORE you purchase something so I can set up a special listing for you :)

I think that's it for now. It's been a busy Monday around here and the rain is 'a comin'!
Happy Shopping!

No comments: