Monday, April 14, 2008

Quilt Show Time!

Whoopidy Doo! The annual Quilt Show in Paducah, KY is next week and Addie and I are heading down to spend the week with my mom and aunt. My hopes are high that I will get tons of projects done, including some new outfits for sale.

I just wanted to warn anyone who might be thinking of placing an order for either of the two outfits that are for sale right now...if you want one, I will promise to get it done while I'm down there, but I must receive an email from you before this coming Friday, the 18th. I won't be taking any orders while I'm gone simply because I won't have access to a computer, but as soon as I return (with new outfits in tow) I will be right back in business!

Remember, I will be gone from about April 21st to April 26th. Can't wait to share the newbies when I get back!

No comments: