Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Needing Some Input

Howdy! After a week of no responses to the things on the blog that are actually "for sale," I have decided to look more closely into setting up a website. Before I jump into that, I'd love to hear some input from my potential customers, or anyone who speaks English for that matter.


*Do you think it would help me get more orders if I had a website, which would be much easier to navigate than the blog?

*Would you like to see pre-made outfits in many different sizes for sale?

*Do you like the idea of being able to see a type of outfit and then choose the fabric you want?

My issue with going for the website is the fact that I have only 1 order in process and I'm worried about putting a bunch of money into a website and then it not making a difference. I do believe this all takes lots of time to get going and I'm trying my hardest to be patient and go with the slow-flow, but I want to make sure I am making life easy for my customers in the process.

I would love to hear from anyone out there! You can either email me, junebugcreations@insightbb.com, or comment to this post. Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments: