Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Finally Here!!!

Don't get too excited, but my website is finally ready for your eyes! It's no where near perfect and I'm sure I'll be making changes galore in the upcoming weeks, but I thought I'd go ahead and introduce the new and improved way to buy your Junebug clothing!
www.junebug-creations.com

I also have a new email to go along with the website, but I will still check my insight account for a while. If you'd like to contact me about an order or just have a question, please use this email: jessalyn@junebug-creations.com

I still only have the 6 outfits for sale, but my hope is to get a few more added in the next month. We will be on a short vacation from 5/7 to 5/12 so I will not be sewing again until next week. Please do not place any clothing orders while I'm gone...but don't hesitate to email me and I'll respond as soon as I return.

One more thing...I will keep the blog going to let you know about new items or sales, kind of like a newsletter.
I hope you all enjoy the new look!

1 comment:

Cheryl Troxel said...

It looks great, Jessalyn! Congrats on the new site:)