Friday, April 17, 2009

Paducah Bound!

It is already Quilt Show time of year again...time sure flies...seems like it was yesterday that Mom (Gamma), Addie, Aunt Minky and I (with Lydia in my tummy) were just down in KY for the show! I guess life comes at you fast when you're growing a human, raising a toddler, sewing your heart out, and trying to keep up with every day busy-ness!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will not have internet access from April 21-24 so if you have questions or need to place an order and I don't respond....well, I'll be "out of the office" on a little girly getaway :)

It was kind of a last minute decision to go this year so I don't have any huge goals for new outfits, but I hope to complete at least 1 newbie and score some fabulous fabric for Summer duds while I'm there :)

Here's a look back at my tiny little girl last year (I'm pretty sure Lydia will fit in these outfits this summer at the rate she's growing!)


Strawberry Delight

White Eyelet Portrait Dress (I couldn't resist this pic...even though it's from behind, I LoVE LOVe LOvE that little neck of hers that is NOW covered by her hair!)

No comments: