Friday, March 20, 2009

Pop Garden and Cherry Baby

I apologize for the lack of posts lately...I have been happily swamped with orders and haven't quite found time to balance sewing and keeping up with the website and blog (not to mention the two little people in my life, a husband, and house chores!). Anyway, I wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at the newest outfits coming for Spring. I am NOT putting them on the website just yet, for fear that I might become totally overwhelmed if any more orders come in before I get the current ones finished :) However, if you are interested in either of these, please let me know now so I can order the fabric and have an idea of how busy I'll be in the next few months. We'll just think of it as a pre-order, I suppose, and you don't have to pay me until I get them on the website.

Speaking of the website, I have been having some issues lately with Paypal and the shopping cart letting me know when I get an order. So for your own safety and my sanity, please send an email to jessalyn@junebug-creations.com after you place an order just clarifying what you would like. And as always, I will gladly accept checks for payment if you would rather just email me your order and stick a check in the mail :)

Happy Spring everyone! Enjoy these wonderful pictures, taken by a new friend of ours :)

POP GARDEN TWIRL SKIRT AND TEE








CHERRY BABY DOUBLE RUFFLE PANTS AND TEE







No comments: