Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ice Cream Sundaes

Here is one of the new outfits I mentioned in the last post. YUMM-O! The Ice Cream Sundaes outfit includes the best kind of twirl skirt...one with built in pantaloons for your active girly! Addie plays hard in this one, never showing her "undies." So no more worrying about your pretty girl doing cartwheels in her skirt, this solves that problem for sure.



I do not have the fabric in stock because I didn't want to have an overabundance if no one orders, BUT I will certainly order it if you'd like this one for your summer sweetie. I only have tees in sz. 18-24m (runs big and may fit a small 2T) and 4T (would work for a 3T also). The fabric for the pantaloons may vary as well as the vintage buttons on the shirt. This set is $38 for all of the available sizes.

No comments: