Saturday, July 19, 2008

HUGE SUMMER SALE!!!

Wow, it's been a month since my last post!!! It's been a crazy, busy summer and it's finally time for a HUGE SALE! All spring and summer items must go to make room for my recently purchased fall and winter fabric. My sewing room is way too chaotic for me to think and I need some of that fabric OUT OF THERE pronto! There's plenty of warm weather to come (at least here in Indiana) so please take advantage of this sale...just about everything is marked down 25-50% and sizes and availability are limited so HURRY! Click on "Sale Items" when you get to my website to start shopping! www.junebug-creations.com

Also, I have been having issues with my website not letting me know by email that a purchase has been made so PLEASE make sure to email me before or after making a purchase to let me know what you ordered and the size. I'll get any sizing details I need from you following your email.

Oh and be on the lookout for 2 newbies coming soon, "Yummy Watermelons," and "Ice Cream Sundaes." I'll post them here as soon as I take the pictures :) Thanks so much and I hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

No comments: