Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Maternity Leave"--Order Deadlines

My due date is quickly approaching and I have decided that I need to set a few deadlines for placing orders so I don't get overwhelmed! I will take Halloween and Fall orders until October 1st and Christmas orders may be placed from now until December 1st. If you place a Christmas order between mid-October and mid-November, please be patient and know that we have a new baby in the house and I will get to your order as soon as possible and in time for the holidays. If you need something for pictures that will be taken before Christmas, please place your order soon so I can be sure to get it to you in time!

Thanks for being understanding with me as we begin to prepare our home for a new life! I will keep everyone updated on the new arrival :)

No comments: